No sé vosotras, pero yo he estado pegadísima a mi pantalla con cada desfile y todo el glamour de Nueva York. Y como la MBFW de Madrid está a puntito de llegar, os dejo una entrada del mejor Street Style para que os inspiréis :D
I don't know about you guys, but I've been sticked to my screen during every runway, front row and fashion shows of New York. And as the MBFW of Madrid is about to come, I decided to post an entry of the best Street Style of the MBFW New York!
Left: Joanna Hilmman made ladylike look so cool in a paint-splattered Tibi Resort 2014 skirt // Aimee Song paired Tibi's paint-splattered Resort skirt with a basic tank.
Left: A polished windowpane print meets a sexy leather crop top
Left: A little black dress was the perfect blank canvas for showcasing her bright blue clutch and studded Chloé boots. // Center: Impeccably polished with Valentino in hand
1. Rachel Zoe topped a printed skirt with a structured, cropped trench and finished the look with her signature oversize shades.
2. Leandra Medine channeled Tom Cruise's Risky Business days in a white shirtdress
3. Helena Christensen even matched her lipstick to her coral-on-coral look.
4. Shiona Turini made an entrance in bold stripes and a high-waist skirt.
5. Chiara Ferragni gave us a street-cool lesson in wearing overalls and a crop top.
Dressed down and totally on-point.
A Clover Canyon dress turned heads outside the tents.
Mirrored shades and major separates
1. She managed to be pulled together and totally laid-back — that's no easy feat at Fashion Week.
2. Signature cool from Joanna Hillman in a white vest and printed mini.
3. Say yes to studs and sneakers.
4. Melissa Liebling-Goldberg layered up in an embellished knit and plaid button-down — extra points for that pop of pink on her Reed Krakoff bag.
5. A patchwork skirt and crop top paired up perfectly.
White and black — and impeccably chic
Stylish friends stuck together in a flared leather skirt and a bold minidress, respectively, while walking to the tents.
A little white dress — and a little Chanel bag in tow
1. Black and White all over
2. Impeccably chic
3. Sporty meets posh.
4. In case you can't tell from her cage booties, this look says, "I'm pretty fierce."
We'll never tire of this cool-girl outfit formula — leather skinnies and a pair of ankle booties.
Y la estrella indiscutible de la sesión fue...
And the main character was...
Midi Skirts: A ladylike twist on a menswear top, black and white, shophisticated, crop top mixed, sporty... These girls know how to rock a midi skirt on any style