27/5/14

Young Wild and Free

Somedays we need the motivation and the inspiration to lead our lives to the point where it will make us happy. Do what gives you joy and get rid of the toxicity. Surround yourself by positivity and appreciate how lucky you are - thanks to my boyfriend for his great advice when I need it most :* Thought I should share it

Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin



























When I think about positivity, these are the pictures that come to my mind: love, friends, laugh, travel, freedom, sun, spring, bright, and most important of all, living the present. I have tended to look and worry so much about the future that I forgot that we're only young once. So like Rihanna's song says: 



"Tomorrow's way too far away, and we can't get back yesterday. But we're young right now, we got right now, so get up right now, 'cause all we got is right now"


- Hannah's Heels

10 comentarios:

  1. Hello from Spain: we have to be positive. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Unas fotos preciosas. Muy inspiradoras. Las alpargatas son super cómodas.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely pics!!! You don´t follow me yet via Google Friend Connect? :((
    Today new post, Off white dress and Chanel
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely look. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful pictures, I went a bit PIN crazy :)
    xoxo
    ßerry ♥ Stylish  

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Preciosas y muy inspiradoras guapísima. Un besazo y pasa un buen finde.
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/5/29/and-the-winner-is

    ResponderEliminar


Thanks for all your comments! You make my day! <3

Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.