11/10/14

Get some done!


Today we're placed to introduce another new category: Fitness. I'd like it to be for inspiration, outfits, clothing, trends, and all about fitness world, including healthy eating and healthy habits. So for a lucky beginning we're matching all together!

Hope you like it! And remember that you only get what you work for, not what you wish for!


First we start with a little inspiration to get you started, to motivate you to start right away, thinking that you can overcome and push yourself always a little bit harder and be stronger than your strongest excuse. So what if it's cold? Grab a jacket and long pants, I promise you'll get warm right away. Even if it's raining outside, or don't have enough time, you can still do some workouts at home. 


Just don't miss a single day, let it become a habit, it only takes 21 days, promise! And once you're addicted, it will all get easier.

Believe me, we all have highs and lows, and I've been recently on a couple weeks of lows, and the best remedy was a couple hours at the gym. So get up and get some done!











I've been attending to yoga a lot lately due to anxiety issues and stuff and it really helped, not only to calm myself down, but to find some mental peace and love myself a little bit! Plus, it made me realize that it's never too late to pursue your dream, and mine is coming back to Ballet! So you'll see some of it soon on the blog too!


So moving on, let's get you even more motivated with these amazing outfits for gym or your sessions of workout! We'll keep updating according to the weather and just as much as we like :D











Aww.. and trainers, these are my weak spot. I love them all. And I want them all. The whites are definitely my favorites but the rest are just awesome! Which one do you prefer?











 I hope you all like it because it's becoming more and more important in fashion world, you can see sport clothes everywhere now and I think it was about time! Accessories to wear your phone or your music always with you, cool stylish bottles to keep you hydrated and much much more. Can't wait to start this section all along!


- Hannah's Heels




4 comentarios:


Thanks for all your comments! You make my day! <3

Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.