I started running this week and doing rollerblading on the weekends, and honestly, the most important thing for me is a good motivating playlist! I'm just starting but music is what keeps me going when I think I can't.
Hope you like it!
Stretching out is one of the most important things before starting any workout. Take your time to do it properly! And ready, set, GO!
1. Eminem - Til I collapse (Dupstep Remix)
2. Foreign Beggars - Glacial ft Dr Syntax
3. Dj Fresh - Gold Dust
4. A love like Pi - The piper
5. Coconut Records - Minding my own Business
1. Equalizers ft Illaman - The illness
2. Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now
3. Hopsin - Blood Energy Potion
4. Dj Fresh ft Sian Evans - Louder
5. Kid Cudi - Cudi Zone
6. Mac Miller - Loud
7. Dj Fresh ft Rita Ora - Hot right now
8. Mac Miller - Donald Trump
9. Noisestorm - Shockwave
10. Vinnie Paz ft Block McCloud - End of days
1. 65daysofstatic - Crash Tactics
2. Nico Rygh - Beat Dos
3. Public Enemy - Harder Than you Think
4. The Game, 50 cent - Hate it or love it
5. Jaylib - The Red
6. Grits - My life be like
1. Sia - Chandelier
2. Juvenile - Slow Motion
3. Jay Z - Forever Young
Hope you found this playlist useful! And don't forget that constancy is the key to success!
- Hannah's Heels