14/7/18

FW18 Madrid Fashion Week


Even though we're still swimming on the top of summer, most brands have already started to show their FW18 collection in stores. I always start the analysis of the upcoming season with the catwalks of my own city, I can't help it, I LOVE Spanish fashion! During this post I'll show my favorite designers and the trends they proposed for the next FW18 season within a quick analysis. 

FW18 trends will come soon!

Hope you like it!






I need to start with my favorite of the season: Pedro del Hierro. Some of you may not know this but I work in the fashion group that contains the brand. I declare myself a lover of this last catwalk, which happened in Museo del Ferrocarril, in Madrid, with Nacho Aguayo (woman) and Alex Miralles (man) as creative directors. 

PdH FW18

It's been 16 years since its last appearance on the fashion week. For FW18 we find the eternal elegance that comes along with the brand, transparencies & sophistication, puff sleeves, suit-up designs, comfort, fluid fabrics but marking lines and glam. White, burgundy and metallics are the main colors of the line, Bardot necks, asymmetric cuts and an absolute love for the quality of materials. A sublime work in honor to the master Pedro del Hierro.

Watch the clip of the show on their site.


It's the first time I mention this designer on the blog, but the Purple Heart collection actually got to me this season. Overisized and straight lines, suits and marked shoulders, English tartan, neutral and straight colors, simple lines and comfort for an empowered man & woman. Don't skip the trainers and little bags as accessories!



The goal is clear: no marked silhouette. Great selection of outwear, layers and comfort. Quiet and loyal colors in  every movement as a symbolic tribute. 



Jorge Vazquez recreates the 80's of Dinastía over his most rocker but sophisticated collection. He's over pastel colors and strikes straight with fucsias, red and turquoise over neutrals such as black, white or beige. 


Polka dots,pearls, matrix sunnies, animal prints, fur, transparencies, marked shoulders through pads, marked waist.. can only mean feminine&powerful. Please, don't miss this XL earing only on one ear! Trend key for next season!




Others as Marcos Luengo, Ion Fiz / Juan Martin, Miguel Marinero, Maria Escoté..


- Hannah's

3 comentarios:

  1. I can’t even think about fall fashion yet.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Every fashion week always brings us different surprises. I like their design style, which makes me quickly learn how to wear. Thank you for sharing.
    evening dresses

    ResponderEliminar


Thanks for all your comments! You make my day! <3

Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.